- Build up eyeball inventory.
- Find effective medication for gourd allergies.
- Design better floating mechanism for ghosts.
- To breath deeply the gathering gloom.
- To keep the Spirit of Halloween in my heart every day.
- To curtsy when in the presence of the Great Pumpkin.
- To dance the Mamushka.
- To create as many Little Enchanted Ones as is humanly possible!
- To get more "Creepy" with my pieces.
- Put the pedal to the metal; or, put the hand on the brush to the canvas more often.
- To participate more...
- And... throw a January Giveaway for all the EHAG collectors.
So here it is.
To enter, leave a comment and tell us about YOUR New Year's resolution. Then leave your name and a way of contacting you - email or your blog through which you are reachable.
On January 30th, at 9 PM EST, the skeletal hand will pluck four names from the cauldron and announce the winners right here. You could be the recipient of one of the pieces below. Sadly, if you cannot be reached, the hand will pluck another name from the cauldron.
These are just a tantalizing taste of the bewitching pieces from the Artists of EHAG. New works will be revealed on January 31st at the January EHAG Emporium.
Beware. A BlogGoblin haunts this blog. If the BlogGoblin doesn't allow you to leave your comment, email it to EHAGEmporium@gmail.com by January 29th, and your kindly BlogMistress will enter your name for you.
spOoKy gHoSt niGhtLiGht
a cute toothy apparition to haunt a favorite spot!
composed of papier mache pieces, acrylics, vellum, ink, and dabs
of gloss. measures approx 5 1/2 inches tall and 4 1/2 inches wide.
UL listed nightlight base.
Created by Candace Navarrete of Howling Moon Designs
Christopher A. Klingler of Designs By CK.